All LCMOTC members and sellers can shop our event with (or ahead) of the general public.
7:15 AM: shopping open for members and sellers
7:30 AM: checkout room open, shopping open for raffle winner(s)
7:45 AM: shopping open for VIP ticket holders
8:00-10:30 AM: shopping open to public
10:30-11:00 AM: sale closed
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM: shopping open to public, select items 50% off
• LCMOTC members and sellers, as well as their immediate family members, may shop with (or before) the general public, including during the discount hour.
• Sellers, members, and their spouses/partners will not be charged admission. Children always shop for free.
• If there is a line at the time that a member, seller, or family member wishes to shop, they should enter the building in the opposite direction of the line and announce themselves to the front door staff.
• We recommend wearing a red shirt to indicate that you are part of the sale/club.
• Volunteers at the sale are asked not to shop during their work shift. If you come across merchandise you would like to buy on Saturday before 10:30, go to the Cashier Room. Volunteers working during the 11am-12pm discount hour are not permitted to shop during their work shift.
President • Membership • Board • Resale